MGS MFG. GROUP
W188 N11707 Maple Road
"We chose MGS for their quality workmanship and the excellence of the materials used for our high-performance system."
Germantown, WI 53022 USA
Member: MGS Mfg. Group
Request For Quote
If you would like to send a Request for Quote, please send an email to
and include the following information:
- Prints – Assembly and part prints for all components involved
- Geometry – 3D geometry of all components (.stp format)
- Sample parts/components including finished packaging materials
- Estimated annual volumes
- Life of program
- Description of process, sequence and project requirements
- Desired machine cycle rate in PPM (parts per minute)
- Manning expectations/requirements
- Format for receipt of all incoming components with the exception of the component being molded within the cell. (Examples: bulk, tray packed, stacked, roll form). Format should include quantities, sizes, etc.
- Incoming component delivery expectations – automated or manual placement
- Automated quality inspection requirements – leak test, vision inspect, measurement, etc.
- Packaging requirements for finished part/assembly – bulk, tray, stack, etc.
- General info:
- Customer Contact Information
- Project Name/Assembly Name
- Part Name(s)
- Part Number(s)
New customers are encouraged to include a Confidentiality Agreement or Non-Disclosure Agreement.